Here, as promised, is a short 4 minute taster of our upcoming new release. We are expecting delivery of the DVDs and Blu-ray discs first week in October.
In alphabetical order.
Bold = new or updated.
- CAMBRIDGE to NORWICH via ELY and THETFORD
- CARDIFF VALLEYS
- CREWE to HOLYHEAD (currently filming)
- DEVON BRANCHES (requested)
- ESSEX BRANCHES
- EXETER to BARNSTAPLE/OKEHAMPTON & GUNNISLAKE (Withered Arm)
- GLASGOW CENTRAL to EDINBURGH WAVERLEY (requested)
- GRANTHAM to SKEGNESS
- NOTTINGHAM to SKEGNESS (endangered semaphore route)
- NEWCASTLE to CARLISLE (requested)
- SHEFFIELD TO HULL (suggested before electrification and resignalling)
- SHREWSBURY TO ABERYSTWYTH & DEVILS BRIDGE (Cambrian Road)
- TYNE & WEAR METRO
All outstanding orders for the Manchester to Cleethorpes Driver’s eye view DVDs and Blu-ray discs have been despatched.
Once again, our apologies for the inordinately long delay. Perhaps it was a mistake to put it into our catalogue so far (as it turned out) in advance.
Anyway, it is now in stock and available to download. We “HOPE” (pun) you enjoy the Hope Valley route and the contrasting North Lincolnshire line through to Cleethorpes.
We are delighted to say that at long last the Manchester to Cleethorpes DEV is now available to pre-order on our website, along with a video preview.
This production is now with our replicators and should be delivered to us around the first week or two of July on both DVD and Blu-ray.
Apologies once again for this perceived delay. We decided to put the title into our catalogue, not realising that most people would not read the cover sheet which warned of the delivery.
Our latest Driver’s eye view is NOW in stock AND on line to DOWNLOAD at Video125.tv.