We are now taking orders for our latest Driver’s eye view. A ride on board an SNCF TGV travelling from Turin in North West Italy through the Alps to Chambery in South Eastern France.
In alphabetical order.
= new or updated.
- CAMBRIDGE to NORWICH via ELY and THETFORD
- CARDIFF VALLEYS
- CREWE to HOLYHEAD (currently filming)
- DEVON BRANCHES (requested)
- ESSEX BRANCHES
- EXETER to BARNSTAPLE/OKEHAMPTON & GUNNISLAKE (Withered Arm)
- GLASGOW CENTRAL to EDINBURGH WAVERLEY (requested)
- GRANTHAM to SKEGNESS
- NOTTINGHAM to SKEGNESS (endangered semaphore route)
- NEWCASTLE to CARLISLE (requested)
- SHEFFIELD TO HULL (suggested before electrification and resignalling)
- SHREWSBURY TO ABERYSTWYTH & DEVILS BRIDGE (Cambrian Road)
- TYNE & WEAR METRO
Next will be the Jacobite DEV. Here is a quick preview. This is NOW on our website if you would like more information or wish to place an order.
Please note: DVDs and Blu-ray discs should be available early December.
We can now say with some certainty that the next release will be THAMES BRANCHES. This is a DEV of Greenford, Windsor, Marlow and Henley branch lines. Narrated by Rob Curling. Release date 2nd November 2015.
The JACOBITE. A steam DEV of the Fort William to Mallaig line, the West Highland Extension.Filmed this year, we hope to have it out in time for Christmas.
TGV Italy/France. This is “in the can”...